Quick & Easy Recipes to try
What you make for dinner can be the next day’s lunch too!
- 10 Quick and Healthy Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals (no prep cooking needed!)
- 53 Healthy One-Pot Meals (for less time cleaning, and more time eating!)
Nutrition and Healthy Eating Resources
- Do you find it difficult to eat healthy on a budget? Check out this website for tips: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/healthy-eating-on-budget.html
- Looking for healthy recipes that won’t break your bank account?
- Need help finding food benefits or a food pantry close to you?
- The NH Food Bank can help.
- Interested in learning dietary guidelines?
- Do you know how to read a nutrition label?
- What do all those ingredients really mean?
- Find a Farmer’s Market near you: http://www.nhfma.org/
*Talk to your doctor before starting any new diet
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.”