Stress can be positive or negative…or somewhere in between.
As you already know, balance is really important in keeping a healthy, manageable level of stress in your life. Even just a few minutes a day of doing something that you enjoy or that helps you relax can improve your health.
- What do you do to take care of yourself on a regular basis to reduce or prevent stress?
- If you had 10 free minutes a day, what would you do to relax?
- Are there any small steps you’re willing to try to reduce your stress?
Here are some ideas: Take a walk, meet with a friend, make time for your hobby, play with your pets, meditate, watch a funny movie, take deep breaths, watch the sunset, listen to music.
Photo courtesy of Jody Whiting
- Create healthy habits to fight stress! Here are some ideas.
- Try a Loving Kindness or Walking Meditation
- Like apps? Check your App store for free stress management Apps.
“The mind is everything. What you think you become.”